Wednesday, January 14, 2009

097- Hypno














How Hypno REALLY puts people to sleep.

Looks like a busy weekend. I'll be covering two shifts, so I'll be working 12 hours Saturday on top of my 6 hours on Sunday. Oh well, such is life.

Been really lazy in the art department, but today I'll start on a new Bard. I have them all inked and such, so it should be a small thing to get them done. Besides, the ones I have done are very good. Very geeky too...

Been tossing around some Cell 1 ideas as well, but nothing really great has come to mind. I may need a new sketch book soon, as my old one is nearly full at this point. I wonder how many sketch books I've gone through in my life. Or how many trees needed to die to satiate my drawing hunger. Well at least trees are a renewable resource, so I don't feel too bad. Besides, I hardly every throw away any of my old drawings. I still have stuff from when I was in Kindergarten at home.

Well that's all for now. Hope for a Bard post later. Peace out!

No comments: