Monday, January 26, 2009

109- Koffing














I miss James' Koffing...

Well it looks like I have a good paying job waiting for me at home, something that pays $10 plus an hour and has health and dental. I will still be doing the blog, as it is kinda cathartic at this point. Besides, it takes like 20 minutes to do one of these, so no big deal. I spend that much time surfing the internet. It's going to be a pain to get all three years of crap out of the house and back home, but hopefully it will all fit. The plus side to going home is seeing Kyle and Ethan more. Also I recently was Facebooked(?) by two of my old Tae Kwon Do instructors, so maybe I'll take that up again. I have been getting a little "soft" around the edges....

In other news, there exist these Eva shorts which are hilarious. I'm not a die hard Eva fan, but if you have ever watched the show you should check these out. Also, there is a T-Mobile Ad which features choreographed dance, which is pretty spectacular. Finally, I've been watching a fairly new show called One Outs, which is an anime based on Baseball. It's actually quite good. Maybe not Eyeshield level, but equal to Prince of Tennis, with better animation. That's all. Peace out!

No comments: