Monday, August 3, 2009

256- Combusken














So here's how my weekend went. On Saturday, I went to work, then after that, went to help my grandmother move. After packing and forcibly dismantling a dresser, I then went to her condo where I cut a rug. Not in the metaphorical sense, but the very literal sense where I was stooped over, cutting the rug into strips to move out of the room. Then I edged the trim around the room so it could be white walled. Needless to say, soreness and itchy rashes were the result of my toil.

Sunday I was to tired to do anything but a little Wow. Today our network decided to break down at the end of the day, leaving us with no way to balance at the end of the night, until they magically came back on (read the IT guy fixed them) and we sped through all the work we had accumulated since 3. Needless to say I already have 1+ hours of overtime and I'm working late Thursday and on Saturday. Tomorrow I am moving my grandma in, so don't hold your breath on a comic.... Wed. is soccer, thursday work Fri. we'll see. Maybe I will relax?

Oh! Nevermind, Friday Arkham Asylum demo is out. I will be doing that. Peace out!

No comments: