Monday, August 24, 2009

261- Poochyena














I'm sick of dogs. There are too many pokemon dogs. Seriously, enough... Arkham comes out tomorrow, so i should get my copy in the mail in the next few days. I refuse to pay extra for shipping. Wow: Cataclysm looks epic. Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2. Blizzard will be getting a lot of my money in the next few years. Also, FF13 is on the horizon in Japan. It is said to be on multiple disks for the 360. Also Scribblenauts and Ultimate coming up! So much stuff. I am also interested in Mini Ninjas, but am going to hold off for a while.

I finally got to 70 in Wow. Now I just need 10 more levels.. lol. Slowly but surely... I got eh first part of the first season of One Piece. The elgish is tolerable, but nothing will replace the Japanese voice acting in my heart. I guess that's it for now. Peace out!

No comments: