Thursday, May 21, 2009

214- Heracross














Heracross is pretty popular in the tournament scene, with endure/counter. Not really my favorite, but still, respectable.

Going away tomorrow. My plane leaves at 10:30 am, so no posting this weekend. So I will get out all of my news tonight. First, Invincible 10th trade is out. I don't know how I forgot to mention this yesterday. If you read Invincible, get it. It is awesome.

Second order of business, a new show Glee. I just finished the pilot. I am hooked. Though it is rather formulaic, there are some funny cuts and it has Journey. I'd watch anything featuring Don't Stop Believin'. Almost anything.... But yea, it has singing, dancing, a rival school, a jock that is too cool at the beginning but has a change of heart, the nerdy kids all with different ethnicities, and a handicapped kid that plays the electric guitar. Throw in some family angst and a sweet (but neruotic) guidance counsler and you have a show that will alst maybe two seasons or so.

Third. Team Fortress 2 is free this weekend. I will not be able to take part, but go get some achievments.
Fourth. A secret character in Punch Out! I won't spoil it, but it is all kinds of awesome.
Fifth. New Poison Ivy in Arkham trailer. I am so excited. The Collectors Edition has a batarang. How sweet is that?
Sixth. No wait, no sixth. I lied. Peace out!

No comments: