Tuesday, May 26, 2009

216- Teddiursa














Why do bears need hyperbeam? They are godless killing machines with out the need for death lasers.

I got Team Fortress 2! Well, to be more precise, I got the Orange box for my 360, mainly to play Team Fortress 2. And Portal. Maybe Half Life if I feel like being creeped out. I'm a very good medic. I'm sad the update for the 360 still isn't available, but so far it is fun even without the extra achievements and weapons. I also like the Demo Man and Scout when doing control point, on defense and offense respectively. I'm not good enough to be a Sniper... yet... The other classes are fun and varied. Engineer is definently neat, and Spies are cool too.

Also downloaded the trail version of castle crashers to see what it is all about. It was fun, but I assume it would be better with more people. I might get it when I get some more money saved up. S'all. Peace out!

No comments: