Friday, May 8, 2009

Update!

No picture. I just got home form the Star Trek Movie. It was pretty good. I don't really know what I was expecting, but I enjoyed it. I'm not a huge trekkie, but I've seen the show enough to know most of the characters. Let's just say it is an interesting way to restart the franchise.

Onto more pressing matters. It's official, remake of Silver and Gold. The names are tentatively Heart Gold and Soul Silver, like Fire Red and Leaf Green. More info as it is revealed.

Also, the possibility of Beyond Good and Evil 2. I saw a very interesting trailer for what appears to be Jade running through a crowded city. It looked a bit like Mirror's Edge and Assassin's Creed, so if it improves on those two while retaining the flavor of the original, it may be a huge success.

That's all for now. Normal posting returns tomorrow. Peace out!

No comments: