Friday, October 17, 2008

009- Blastoise















Water Cannon > Type Advantage == True. I especially like his pose. It kind of reminds me of Kamina from Gurren Lagann, a great show, by the way. If he had the Squirtle's glasses, it would be perfect. Anyways, I got the starters done, which I am impressed I managed to do one a day. Gonna try to keep this steam up and crank them out. I already more or less have the sketches done for up through the Pidgey line. I just need to line and color them.

In other news, I'm 99% certain I will be hosting the Shonen Jump Jeopardy for RIT's Anime Club again this year. http://toracon.rit.edu/ Last year went pretty well, considering we threw it together in less then two days after a guest backed out. As such, I have been catching up with a lot of Jump titles, mainly sports ones. Read up to current on Eyeshield 21, which was surprisingly good despite being about American Football. Also Sket Dance, which is not a sports title, but still quite amusing. I'm bummed that MxO and Double Arts ended so quickly, but hopefully something will replace them soon.

This post has gone on long enough. Peace out!

No comments: