Wednesday, October 22, 2008

014- Kakuna














I like the pose on this one especially. Not much to do with these guys... For the observant eye, yes, this is the same pikachu from #11. You can tell by the head lump.

So FFTA2 is getting better. The job system is pretty epic this time. I've mainly been sticking to the minor quests, and only doing story line stuff when I need to, so it's been slow going.

I also got the soundtracks to The World Ends With You and Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog. Both are amazing for different reasons. If you don't have a ds, or you do and were in a coma for the past year, WEWY is probably one of the more inventive games on the ds to date. Not only that, but it has one of the best, original soundtracks of any game, perfectly suited for it. Dr. Horrible, as I mentioned in a previous post, is awesome. I really like My Freeze Ray. Now I just need the Gurren Lagann Best Sound soundtrack and I'll be all set. That's all folks. Peace out!

No comments: