Saturday, October 18, 2008

010- Caterpie















10 for 10. So I start work at my new job tomorrow. It's not too bad, as it's selling manga and anime. Much better then working at Target. I have like, 3 jobs right now. 4 if you count this webcomic. Too bad they are all for sucky pay. Oh well.

Digimon continues, and I finally got a MagnaAngemon. He's pretty sweet. Also, in the games department, I bought a copy of Puerto Rico off of Tanga for less then $30! I'm psyched.

Also I bought Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog off of iTunes. It is pretty spectacular. I watched it when it was being posted, but if you haven't seen it yet, you owe it to yourself to buy it. I mean it's by Joss Wheadon, and has Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion. And singing. If only they had a true singalong verison with subtitiles. That would be awesome. Metapod is up next! Peace out!

No comments: