Saturday, October 18, 2008

011- Metapod














Not much to say here. It's a Metapod... It uses Harden...

Early update for Sunday as I have work tomorrow. Watched the first of the new Eva movies tonight. I suppose its not "new" new, but new to me. It was pretty good, with a shocking twist at the end. I don't want to spoil it for any of you. My friend and house mate might be getting a wii, so that means I can use all of my games again. I do not look forward to reacquiring all the characters in Brawl again. I've already done it twice.

Been working my way through Air Gear, which is decent, but there is definitely some weird stuff in there. Someday I'll post a comprehensive list of my favorite titles, but not today. I do want to read the FMA manga though, as I heard it is quite different from the show towards the end. Same with Trigun. That's all I got for ya today. Peace out!

No comments: