Tuesday, October 28, 2008

020- Raticate














20! And they said I couldn't do it! And by they, I mean, myself, said I could never have the motivation to do this for 20 posts straight. I sure know nothing about myself. Raticate came out pretty nice. Nom nom nom...

Had Chinese last night at Wok with You by RIT. It as pretty good, and pretty cheap, except for the sushi. They have the fanciest looking Crab Ragoons I have ever seen.

Might look into getting a job at the city. Might also be getting a graphic artist job off of craigslist. We'll see.

Finally, I have been making sculptey pokemon badges that are pretty sweet. I'm going to auction them at RIT's holiday auction. This year, they're doing it for Child's Play, which I totally support. So if your looking for some cool stuff my housemates and I made, go to the winter auction at RIT anime club. I also have a sweet Kamina watercolor up for grabs.










That's all. Peace out!

No comments: